IT ALL STARTED WITH AN ENVY…
Haha!! just a sigh as I’m writing my first blog. I just feel like a Montessori kid who just learnt how to draw pictures. But this kid loves literature rather than anything… oh wait this kid is also fond of cool breeze and cup of chaaii (Tea)
okay let me start saying about my first blog “IT ALL STARTED WITH AN ENVY” π
okay let me start saying about my first blog “IT ALL STARTED WITH AN ENVY” π
Yeah there was a smile when I started typing this line…
Have you ever heard about Sudeep Nagarkar?? He is an Indian novelist and one of my favorite too. His fictions are precisely beautiful and one of his fiction “IT ALL STARTED WITH FRIEND REQUEST” this got me an idea for picking up a title of my first crack ( I meant my first blog ).
As its my first one, my dear readers please don’t be a grammar Nazi hehe….. and my inspo to write this one is that one person came out of the blues.
but one thing is for sure you will never know what happens in future nor whom you will meet, whether that person brings you peace or breaks you into pieces but in my case, I was glad to meet this person, this fellow is not a complete stranger neither I know completely. Though I envy this person in every little aspects. although this champ’s thinking is connatural in many aspects. ( I hope this intro is more than enough about this youth π ) Hitting directly to the phase… In life we meet masses of people but few will mark their presence till the end physically or mentally they stay with us nor their thoughts, vibes and most importantly the liveliness of theirs will have great impact. We tend to learn loads and loads of things from them, likewise I have learnt few things…. there is a saying ‘we will meet every person for a reason’
Have you ever heard about Sudeep Nagarkar?? He is an Indian novelist and one of my favorite too. His fictions are precisely beautiful and one of his fiction “IT ALL STARTED WITH FRIEND REQUEST” this got me an idea for picking up a title of my first crack ( I meant my first blog ).
As its my first one, my dear readers please don’t be a grammar Nazi hehe….. and my inspo to write this one is that one person came out of the blues.
but one thing is for sure you will never know what happens in future nor whom you will meet, whether that person brings you peace or breaks you into pieces but in my case, I was glad to meet this person, this fellow is not a complete stranger neither I know completely. Though I envy this person in every little aspects. although this champ’s thinking is connatural in many aspects. ( I hope this intro is more than enough about this youth π ) Hitting directly to the phase… In life we meet masses of people but few will mark their presence till the end physically or mentally they stay with us nor their thoughts, vibes and most importantly the liveliness of theirs will have great impact. We tend to learn loads and loads of things from them, likewise I have learnt few things…. there is a saying ‘we will meet every person for a reason’
yes, that’s for sure, I met this person for a reason.
soooo what’s the reason???
oops I’m still discovering it wait, I think you you are confused whether this person is HE or SHE, to know that you should read till end!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could write a letter to this special one, but let me convey through this blog.
TO, YOU (YKWIM)
Though you are a grown up adult, I still find that innocence & pureness because you are an old school kid, who spreads vibe wherever you go…. but few failed to see that light π
Its not about how long we know that person nor how many times we talk to each other in a day though we text in a while or even if its once a year, the zeal of your soul reflects the same.
your impact is strong and do you know why?
Its all because of the little things which makes a big difference in others.
you are just A to Z person π I mean A for admiring to Z for zeal. you are truly a A to Z person
don’t think about the rest 24 alphabet I have substitute for every letter you can ping me and ask anytime π so you gotta know why I envy you this much. I started this blog before covid but couldn’t complete ( you know about this lazy ass) but whenever I remember you, I used to write few lines it was really solacing… from your Instagram vlogs to blogs and from your tweets to tiny texts I will admire you with all my heart ❤
As I am sending this to you on your day so that it means, BE MORE OF YOU like you always do.
keep inking keep spreading joy wherever you go π
the universe needs more people like you. do you even remember this, “nam genes na preserve madi idbeku” (we need to preserve our genes) amidst the convos we mentioned this and laughed and also teased each other. okay let me conclude wishing you absolute happiness in your life, hope your way be filled with more food wherever you wander………
once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY HODOPHILE ❤
you are old, just welcome the new wrinkle on your face and this blog is exclusively for youuuuuu!!!
KEEP CALM & MISS MY STICKERS ( WINK π )
FROM, CHAIII!!!
PS; Keep guessing the person π
Comments
Post a Comment